Sunday, April 26, 2009

Holly (Rasor) Botes & Family


Hi guys! Here's a quick update on the last ten years. After high school, I finished up my B.A. at Arizona State. I majored in political science, but I spent most of my time playing rugby. I then took a year off of school. I went backpacking through Europe for a couple of months and then was a substitute teacher. During my year off of school, I met my husband, Henry. After my year off, I went to law school at Seattle University. After law school, I worked as an attorney at a private law firm in Wenatchee for 1 1/2 years. Since January 2007, I have been working as an attorney for the U.S. Department of Energy at Hanford. Henry and I have been married for six years. We live in Pasco. We have two daughters: Jolyn (3 1/2) and Leighton (7 months). We enjoy camping, fishing, and traveling with our girls. Henry is from South Africa, and we are hoping to take the girls there later this year to visit the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment