Thursday, April 23, 2009

Emily Jensen Family

EMILY ANDERSON JENSEN
Hi everyone, for lack of a family picture...I hope you enjoy the collection :) I have been married for 7 years now. My husband's name is Jens Jensen. We live here in Royal. Jens teaches at the Middle School and coaches the girls and boys high school soccer teams. I'm lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom. Our kids are Blake (4 1/2) , Trent (2 1/2) and our 3rd is on the way, due in October. Since high school, I graduated from Snow College and then attended BYU-Hawaii where I met Jens. We lived in Hawaii until he graduated...moved to Bothell...on to Spokane, and then surprise, surprise, back to Royal. Since I married Jens, I enjoy everything soccer...seriously, our life revolves around it :) Other interests/hobbies... running, quilting, working in the yard, gardening...exciting stuff like that :)
Our blog address...
http://jensjensens.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment