Thursday, April 23, 2009

Angie Gilbert Ward Family


This is our crazy family. Mark and I have been married for 8 years, we have 4 kids: Parker (5), Kasidee (5), Addison (2), and Bailey (11 months). Mark and I met at Ricks in Idaho, then Mark graduated and we moved on to Utah State. I got my cosmetology license, worked for a little while, until we started our family. Now I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my kids. We have moved 10 times in the 8 years we've been married. We now live in Texas, and it is starting to feel like home.
I love being a mom, it keeps me very busy! I don't seem to have time for many hobbies, but I do like to get outside, ride bikes, read, and do anything with our family. All of our traveling is spent going to visit either Mark's family in Arizona, or ours in Royal. But we wouldn't have it any other way!
I try to keep up our family doings on shedreamsinyellow.blogspot.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment