Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jessica Greenfield (Formerly Cochran) & Family

Here are a couple pictures, the first one is from last summer and the other was taken a couple weeks ago.



Hi everyone! I've been married to Chad Greenfield for over 2.5 years and we have a 19 month old son, KJ. We are expecting a little girl due in early July (that will be the determining factor on whether or not I make it to the reunion). We are living in Royal where Chad works as a chemist at Norwest Ingredients and I get to hang out with KJ as a stay at home mom!

I attended WSU and got my bachelors in Fine Arts (Graphic Design) and I got my teaching certificate at CWU in art education. I've worked as a preschool teacher and as an "ad artist" at the Columbia Basin Herald and South County Sun. My most interesting job has definitely been the one I currently have as a mom, it's the most time consuming and, by far, the most fun!!


I enjoy spending time with family and I also enjoy scrapbooking, both paper and digital, quilting (on occasion), painting and now that KJ is getting older we are finding a lot more to do! The farthest I have traveled since high school is probably to Panama City, Florida. I worked as a camp counselor/director there for two summers while in college and while there we traveled to surrounding cities and States. Since being married, Chad and I have lived in Ellensburg, Vancouver, Wa, Moses Lake and now here in Royal.

Life has been good to me and I am truly blessed! You can check out our family blog and there is more there, I try to update it when possible! http://greeniefam.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment