Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Ok, here is my post, now I am excited to hear from everyone else! YOU BETTER POST! Sorry the questions are in random order. Answer them as you may. Here are my answers... I am married to Tyler Frank. I am currently living in Royal City! I stay home with my girls and do a few little things on the side...property managing and teach exercise classes. I attended BYU-Hawaii, BYU-Jerusalem, and graduated with my Bachelors degree from BYU-Provo in Community Health.
As a family we love to hike and do pretty much anything in the outdoors, as long as the weather is nice! Other hobbies and interests that I find time for are: basketball, traveling (although that is getting harder with 3 kids), and playing memory and puzzles with Jaylen about 50 times a day. :) Since high school the farthest I have traveled is...I am not really sure which place was the farthest, but probably Egypt or Jordan. I have three kids: Gracee 5, Jaylen 2, Maggie 7 mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment