Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stefanie Eldredge Plane & Family


Hi everyone, I can't believe that it has been 10 very short year. Here's a little about what I've been up to... I have been married to my husband Michael Plane for 3.5 years. Mike is still attending school on line and will be done the end of July. We can't wait! He will then have his computer engineering and graphic design degree, which is a fancy way to say that he will be designing computer games for a living. Our family lives in Twin Falls, ID where I have lived since 2003. Mike and I stay very busy with work and raising our 16 month old daughter Izabella. She is such a delightful girl and has blessed our life more then I ever could have imagined. I love being a mother and can't wait till that can be my full time job. This makes little time for doing much more, but we do manage once in a while. We love entertaining and have our friends over quite often for a good cooked meal and lots of games. I love to cook and love sharing it with others. We also enjoy anything out doors including, biking, hiking, and camping. I have also really gotten into quilting and I am enjoying it very much. Last, but not least, we play a lot of computer games and our Wii...I mean we have to if that's what will be supporting our family in the future.
I can't wait to see everyone and to hear how you all are doing. If you ever want to check out what's new with my family and I check us out at http://stefiplane.blogspot.com/. See you all soon!!
Stefanie Eldredge Plane

No comments:

Post a Comment